- Change the year to the appropriate year.
- Change the country to the appropriate country.
- You now have a compact calender.
Friday, 26 August 2011
Tuesday, 9 August 2011
I know that committing to something can be tough, especially for something in the short term future. It's tough when you don't even know what you are doing tomorrow!
Sunday, 7 August 2011
Since starting my attempts to port David Seah's Compact Calendar, and via David's blog note, the calender has gather some momentum and has moved onto version 5. Since that first version, it has obtained two main functionalities.
- It displays Month name automatically, thanks to Mike Kennedy excellent work.
- It calculates the ISO week number automatically. The week number is calculated using a script that I got from Markus Olsson.