Monday 11 June 2007

Carnival of Personal Finance #104 - minimalist list

The 104th edition of the carnival is up over at Getting Green. Our fantastic host has gone for a minimalist approach and listed all the fantastic articles up for reading as one big list.

I was lucky enough to include my article about land transfer duty among the other fine articles.

There are more than 50 great personal finance articles on the list, there is definitely something everybody. My 3 most favourites articles are

  1. Beacon Financial Tips has an article on the fastest way to pay off a debt with some simple but effective advice.
  2. The Writers Wallet has an article on the philosophy of giving, to emphasize why is it that we want to save money.
  3. My money and my life has a break even challenge for those to start their way onto financial security.

Get in the carnival spirit and head over to Getting Green and check out the festival.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and for reading my post. Glad to know about your blog now!

tehnyit said...

@gradgirl, thanks for stopping by.