Monday 9 July 2007

Carnival of Personal Finance - 108th edition

The 108 edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance is up at the Broke-Ass Student .

Some of the interesting articles are

What is considered an emergency - moneymonk ponders the question on what is an emergency. Knowing what is an emergency is critical on determining if you have enough emergency money to see you through.

How to nail or fail job interviews - rich minx has some obvious but essential advice on nailing that next job. You never know what that will be, but it is coming.

Why a 0% interest loan keeps me up at night - a very nice article on what it means to tight family unit. It reminds me of what my dad did for me after I graduated.

Forming a relationship with money - a very good article on associate emotion with money.

My article on the financial security aspects of arranged marriage also made it into the carnival.

There are plenty of articles for everyone. Get over there and enjoy the reading.

No comments: